D3RE Dosatron Injector (DI16 Replacement)
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Installed directly in the water supply line, the Dosatron operates by using the flow of water as the power source. The water activates the Dosatron, which takes up the required percentage of concentrate directly from the container and injects it into the water. Inside the Dosatron, the concentrate is mixed with the water, and the water pressure forces the solution downstream. The dose of concentrate will be directly proportional to the volume of water entering the Dosatron, regardless of variations in flow or pressure, which may occur in the main line.
Environment – Hygiene – Water treatment – Vehicle wash – Metal processing – Food processing – Graphic Arts – Horticulture – Livestock…
Principal applications :
Medication – Disinfecting – Cleaning – Fertigation – Phytosanitation – Supplementation – Lubrication – PH/TH Correction – Sanitation – Flocculation – Vehicle wash…
Regulations : Refer to local water regulations, prior to installing your Dosatron.
To optimize your Dosatron, we advise to :
- Install a filter (300 mesh [60 microns]) upstream, depending on your water quality.
- Change the dosing seals once a year.
- Rinse as often as possible with clear water.
- Turn off the water supply and allow the pressure to drop to zero before adjusting the injection rate.
- Install necessary protections for excess flow, excess pressure and water hammer (anti-hammer flow/pressure device).
- Install your Dosatron on a total by-pass line.
For all other installation advice, please consult us.
Dosatron, a complete range
Dosatron develops, manufactures and markets a unique dosing technology that allows any liquid or soluble concentrate to be continuously and proportionally injected and mixed into water.
A unique technology associating all dosing functions
Dosing Technique : Non-electric proportional
Energy Source : Water flow and pressure
Integrated functions :
- Metering : volumetric hydraulic motor
- Injecting : continuous proportional injection of liquid or soluble concentrate
- Regulating : proportionality servo-controlled by the water flow
- Mixing : integrated mixing
|CODE||Model||FLOW RANGE||PRESSURE||INJECTION RATES||TEMP.|
|DOS0103||D3RE-2||10ltr/hr - 3.0m³/hr||0.30 - 6 Bar||0.2% to 2.0%||50°C|
|DOS0100A||D3RE-5||10ltr/hr - 3.0m³/hr||0.30 - 6 Bar||0.5% to 5.0%||50°C|
|DOS0100B||D3RE-10||10ltr/hr - 3.0m³/hr||0.50 - 4 Bar||1% to 10%||50°C|
|DOS0100C||D45-15||100ltr/hr - 4.5m³/hr||0.50 - 8 Bar||0.2% to 1.5%||50°C|
|DOS0102||D8R||500ltr/hr - 8.0m³/hr||0.50 - 8 Bar||0.2% to 2%||50°C|
|DOS0104||D20S||1m³/hr - 20.0m³/hr||0.12 - 10 Bar||0.2% to 2%||50°C|
|DOS0105||D30S Turbo||8m³/hr - 30.0m³/hr||1.00 - 8 Bar||0.25% to 1.25%||40°C|