Lowara Scuba Submersible Pump
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Lowara Scuba Series Multi-Stage Submersible Pumps
5” SCUBA SERIES submersible pumps
- Water supply from water supply tanks or reservoirs, 5” wells, basins and watercourses.
- Sprinkler irrigation systems.
- Pressure boosting with pumps inserted directly inside tank or well, to reduce suction problems and noise.
- Multistage submersible pump with electric motor cooled by pumped liquid. The technopolymer impellers and AISI 304 stainless steel diffusers ensure superior performance and maximum operational efficiency.
- 50 Hz versions: flow rate up to 7.5 m3/h, head up to 80 m.
- Double mechanical seal with oil chamber guarantees long working life.
EASY TO INSTALL
The close-coupled version has an internal capacitor and built-in thermal protection. For this reason, the pump does not require connection to a control panel for starting.
USE OF STAINLESS STEEL
All the pump's structural components such as the external outer liner, motor cowling, suction vent, and shaft protrusion are built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
These close-coupled pumps are available in a version with float switch. The combination of the internal capacitor with the float switch makes pump installation quick and easy. The float switch provides level CONTROL and prevents the pump from running dry.
DOUBLE SEAL SYSTEM
The electric motor is protected by a double mechanical seal system with the insertion of an oil chamber known as the “DOUBLE SEAL SYSTEM”. The combination of the silicon carbide mechanical seal is highly resistant to abrasion and wear with the second mechanical seal continuously lubricated thanks to the special design of the oil chamber which ensures high reliability over time.
The techno-polymer impellers and the diffusers in AISI 304 stainless steel guarantee extremely high efficiency and the lowest operating costs.
Single-phase 220-240 V 50 Hz pumps with built-in capacitor, versions available with and without float and 20 meters of cable.
Three-phase 380-415 V 50 Hz pumps with 20 meters of cable.
- Delivery: up to 7.5 m3/h.
- Head: up to 75.5 m.
- Maximum pump overall diameter: 128 mm.
- Maximum immersion depth: 20 m.
- Maximum permissible quantity of suspended sand: 25 g/m3.
- Passage of solids up to 2.5 mm.
- Delivery port: Rp 11/4”.
- Rated motor power: 0.55 to 1.1 kW.
- Single-phase motor: 220-240 V, 50 Hz, built-in automatic reset overload protection. A control box with 2-pole switch and capacitor is available on request.
- Three-phase motor: 380-415 V, 50 Hz; overload protection to be provided by user and installed in the control box (see control box section).
- Maximum supply voltage variations: ± 5%
- Class F insulation.
- Can also operate in horizontal position.
- Maximum number of starts per hour, at regular intervals:
- 25 for motors up to 0.9 kW.
- 20 for motors 1.1 kW and up.
- Maximum temperature of water in contact with the motor: 40°C (continuous use).
- Close-coupled, multiple-impeller submersible electric pump.
- The liquid end is located under the motor, which is cooled by the pumped liquid.
|Pump Type||Rated Power||Q = Delivery|
|kW||HP||H = TOTAL HEAD METERS COLUMN OF WATER|