- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Hansen Nylon Sockets
3/4" to 4"
- Largest range of durable, high strength, commercial quality Threaded Pipe Fittings in the Southern Hemisphere
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal
- Manufactured from a Raw Material Approved For Use With Potable (drinkable) Water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a Weather, Termite, Fungi & Bacteria Resistant
- Common Applications Include Horticultural, Agricultural, Irrigation, Marine & Plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- WRAS - Approval for use with potable (drinkable) water as they will not leach contaminants into the water.
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operating pressures and temperatures
- Strong, Lightweight and Compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections.
- New Zealand Made.
|PRODUCT SIZING & PRESSURE RATINGS|
|All threads are tapered|
|WEBSITE CODE||HANSEN CODE||METRIC||IMPERIAL||MAX PRESSURE @ 20 Degrees Celsius|
|HAS0206||SS32||32mm||1 1/4"||16 Bar|
|HAS0208||SS40||40mm||1 1/2"||16 Bar|
Visit the hansen website for more infomation on nylon threaded fittings: http://www.hansenproducts.co.nz/products/thread/SS.htm