Netafim Techline CV Dripper Pipe
- Netafim Techline CV Dripper Pipe
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Netafim 16mm Techline CV Dripper pipe
on-surface or sub-surface pressure compensating continuous self-cleaning dripperline
PRESSURE-COMPENSATING, CONTINUOUSLY SELF-CLEANING DRIPPER CHECK VALVE ANTI-DRAIN (CV)
- Sub-surface and on-surface installation.
- High wind areas.
- Areas subject to vandalism.
- Planting areas.
- Curved, narrow and unshaped planting areas.
- Turf, shrubs, trees and flowers.
- Rooftop gardens.
- Green walls.
- Sports turf, tennis courts and golf courses.
- High traffic/high liability areas.
- Raised planters.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range.
- 100 % uniformity of water and nutrients distribution along the laterals.
CONTINUOUS SELF-FLUSHING DRIPPER DESIGN
- Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted dripper operation.
0.14 BAR CHECK VALVE IN EACH DRIPPER
- All drippers turn on and off at the same time, maximizing balance of application. System holds back up to 1.4 m of water (elevation change). No low emitter drainage, great on slopes. Delivers more precise watering.
- Anti-Siphon mechanism prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper.
UNIQUE DRIPPER DESIGN WITH
- Physical root barrier: better protection against root intrusion without reliance on chemicals.
- Largest filter in each dripper.
- Widest water passages within the dripper.
- Unique TurboNet™ flow path.
DRIPPER POSITION WITHIN THE DRIPPERLINE
- The water is drawn in to the dripper from the stream center, preventing the entrance of sediments in to the drippers.
- Adapts to any planting area shape.
- Withstands heat and direct sun - for on-surface installations.
- Dripper flow rate: 2.3 l/h.
- Dripper spacing’s: 0.3, 0.5(other dripper spacing available upon request).
- Pressure-compensating range: 1.0-4.0 bar.
- Anti-drain mechanism, shut-off pressure 0.14 bar
- Anti-siphon mechanism.
- Recommended filtration: 130 micro / 120 mesh
- Bending radius: 18cm
- Colour: Brown
Techline CV 16mm