20 metre Auto Rewind Hose Reel Domestic
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Nakoda Domestic 20 metre Automatic Rewind Hose Reel
Nakoda series hose reels are heavy duty domestic reels, suitable for use with cold water. Designed in Australia these reels are supplied with Helix Ultra Coil self layering hose system; enabling the user to rewind the hose back on to the reel with no difficulty whilst alleviating kinking, tangling and dirty hands.
Auto lock and auto rewind make the hose easy to use, letting the hose stop at the required length and enabling a safe and easy rewind back onto the reel restricting damage to the hose..
The hose reel has a pivoting wall bracket (180°) The pivoting bracket also means that the reel can be stored safely and neatly against a wall when not in use.
Constructed in UV stabilised polypropylene, the NAKODA™ Series reel is tested over and over to ensure reliability and the highest quality.
Supplied with a 2 year warranty, this reel is perfect for domestic use.
The two metre connecting hose is supplied as standard.
Nakoda™ Series Hose Reel 20m x 11.5mm Water Hose
|Self layering hose system|| Fixed or Swivel mount
||2 metre connecting hose|
Nakoda Series Reel – Product features and Benefits
- High impact and weather resistant UV stabilised polypropylene construction
- Fully enclosed outer case protect hose and inner drum against dirt and other contaminants
- Autolock and rewind mechanism provides positive latching every full revolution of the hose inner drum
- Reinforced PVC braided hose with an additional 2 metre connecting hose
- All units as standard include the Helix Ultra Coil Technology self layering hose system – for neat and tidy storage
- Complete with fixed or 180° pivoting wall bracket covers a large span in the working area for increased control and ease of use
- Quality brass hose connectors, tap fittings and water spray gun included
- Lightweight materials construction
- Fold flat carry handle convenient for moving about
- 2 Year manufactures warranty (excludes hose assemblies and seals)
|Hose ID||Hose OD||Inlet Fitting||Outlet Fitting||Max working Pressure||Max Temperature|
|11.5mm (1/2")||16mm (5/8")||3/4" BSP male brass Swivel||3/4" BSP tap quick connector||150PSI
|140°F / 40°C|