Calpeda MXH 2,4,8,16 Horizontal Multi-Stage Close Coupled Pumps
- In Stock
Calpeda MXH Horizontal Multi-Stage Close Coupled Pumps
Horizontal multi-stage close coupled pumps in chrome-nickel stainless steel.
Compact and robust construction, without protruding flange and with single-piece lantern bracket and base.
Single-piece barrel casing, with front suction port above pumps axis and radial delivery at top.
Filling and draining plugs on the middle of the pump, accessible from any side (like the terminal box).
MXHL: Horizontal multi-stage close coupled pumps in chromenickel-molybdenum stainless steel AISI 316L.
- For water supply.
- For clean liquids, without abrasives, which are non-aggressive for stainless steel (with suitable seal materials, on request).
- Universal pump, for civil and industrial applications, for garden use and irrigation.
- Liquid temperature from - 15 °C to + 110 °C.
- Ambient temperature up to 40 °C.
- Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 8 bar.
- Continuous duty.
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n ≈ 2800 rpm).
- MXH: three-phase 230/400 V ± 10% up to 3 kW; 400/690 V ± 10% from 3,7 to 4 kW.
- MXHM: single-phase 230 V ± 10%, with thermal protector.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 54.
- Motor suitable for operation with frequency converter from 1,8 kW.
- Classification scheme IE2 for three-phase motors from 0,75 kW.
- Constructed in accordance with: EN 60034-1; EN 60034-30. EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-41.
Special features on request
- Other voltages.
- Frequency 60 Hz (as per 60 Hz data sheet).
- Protection IP 55. - Special mechanical seal
- Pump casing seal rings in FPM.
- Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures.
- Motor suitable for operation with frequency converter up to 1,5 kW.
Horizontal Multi-Stage Close Coupled Pumps in stainless steel
|1 / 66||5.5 / 68||0.33 / 7.5|